Progress Tracker

Monday 4 January 2016

Day 1 of my new health kick

Not such a bad start. I did eat two packets of crisps and guzzle a monster energy drink, but all in all, not a bad effort for the first day of my new lifestyle. (I'd normally have that, some chocolate, mini donuts, a cinnamon pastry, 3 or 4 red bulls and goodness knows what else).

I actually found my lunch (Lemon, Coriander and garlic chicken with a side salad) to be extremely tasty and filling.

Its also helping me to know that many of my office colleagues are on a health kick too for one reason or another, so it's seems we are all in it together for now.

I've consumed absolutely no alcohol for the first time since Christmas eve and feel great, really energised. So much so that I cleaned out all my kitchen cupboards and the fridge too. (I'll consider that my exercise for tonight as I kept at it for 4 hours).

I'm going to bed feeling happy and full.

.....................................................................
Weight: 13st 8lbs (omgg)
BMI: 34.8 (I'm going to die)
Dress Size: 18 (and not happy with that)
Mood :  Happy and positive
Hydration : Could much much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment