So food wise today -I had a little pot of gluten free porridge for my breakfast, then had a home made potato waffle with baked beans and cheese for dinner using half a potato, and for my evening meal I had haddock carrots and boiled rice followed with kvarg, blueberries and pumpkin seeds.
This was the potato waffle. I microwaved a baking potato, my son mashed it up, added a small splash of olive oil, a spritz of rock salt and some crushed chillies. He popped it on a waffle press and cooked an egg while the press toasted the potato. I needed some veggies with it really, but the fridge was bare and I didn't have the energy to go and fetch anything. It was delicious (but I have to say - far too many crushed chillies for me 🔥🥵 🔥)
Here's my un-inspiring evening meal. I've done a quick search and it looks like I can crush up macadamia nuts with a bit of sea salt and olive oil on top of the haddock next time to make it tastier and give it a bit of a crunch. It's so hard to find low histamine toppings to my food at the moment. I'll learn how over time.
I feel pleasantly full and I need to work out how to get more low histamine fruit and vegetables into my diet and more protein to keep me feeling full and stop cravings.
I managed a short walk and absolutely felt like I was climbing a mountain. I'm utterly exhausted and aching. So it's shower and rest for ke so that I can be half way for for work tomorrow.
One of these days I will make it to the tree?!
I'm determined to improve my life using food and exercise as medicine.
I did make a huge decision, I've ordered Glp1 medication as I'm not entitled to it on the NHS as I don't have four of the qualifying health related issues. It will arrive on the next couple of days and I'm terrified to start it. But I'm also terrified of staying like this or possibly getting heavier and more depressed and unable to move. So, I've been brave and I'm going to give it a shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment